Saturday, October 29, 2011

speaking about China

I am going to go over the list of questions that Prof. Paul Resnick gave me about China.  I need to sort them and figure out what ones to talk about in my 10 to 15 minutes.  I will be doing the same thing I had my Chinese students do for me in Xian.  The only difference is I actually have given a speech and my students never had.  They didn't have a clue how to speak in front of group.  The two systems of education are so different.   That is one of the questions I have been asked about, what is the Chinese school system like and how is it different.  I was also asked about how different is China from the USA.  I think I will hold up a pair of chop sticks and a fork and say this is how different we are.  It is easier to list how we are a like.  Take out a sheet of paper and label it from 1 to 2.  I think you can get it filled up but the second one will make you think.  I will list the questions I have been asked and I will try and post some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment