Friday, June 24, 2011

first full work week back in the USA

The alarm went off each morning at 6 am and I put on the safety glasses with the side shields, packed my lunch and went to work, so yes, Toto we are not in Xian anymore.  ICC did have a conference about study abroad programs and what it is like to send students to study in China.  Dr. Li Hua, from the College of Lake County was there and showed pictures of Xian International University.   I got to see the Building I worked in and the windows for the classrooms I taught at.  I will always remember my time in Xian and my students.     My students are on QQ right now waiting for me to finish this and address their emails.  I am going to share a link so that you can see what it is like to walk from my hotel to the number 1 cafeteria.  I walked that every day and usually had lunch at cafeteria number 1.  Good food for a dollar.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4hgIKMLIwU&feature=channel_video_title     This is not the greatest video but it is what I saw every day, only it is not as busy as it would be around noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment