Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My last Tuesday class

This was my last class on Tuesday.  I have a Thursday class and two on Monday and then we all leave at 4 pm on Tuesday.  The lady on the left is Zhao Sha Sha, my department Dean, as I call her.  We started off kind of slow but once I got my QQ number and she found out that I eat Chinese food and not hamburgers we developed an nice friendship.  I will miss her.  We can communicate but we both have to work at it.  I enjoy that a lot.  I hope to keep in contact with her when I return to the USA.  I hope to keep in contact with a lot of the students.  They have my QQ and I do plan to post things on QQ so my students can learn more about the USA and what life is like in Peoria.
Tomorrow I will drop off some grades and some english books that will be useful to her and I have gift for her and then I may never see her again.  Then again I might.  I hope I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment