Thursday, February 24, 2011

At the Korea Airport

Took the bus to Chicago and then flew 14 hours to Korea.  We are waiting to fly to Beijing, go through customs, and then on to Xian.  We will be at Xian at 2:30 and will find out what the school has in store for us.  I slept fairly well on the plane and feel fine.  I only have a little caffeine withdraw headache but nothing a cup of coffee would not fix.  It is daylight and that will help.  I had forgotten just how much the airports and airplanes can dry out your skin and lips.  Off to find a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eric Hope your having a great time. Hobin says send Buddy Bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.It's so great you could slept well on the plane.I have never had good sleep on the plane..Last month I came back here, I didn't have at least 25 hours sleep. :) Glad that you arrived China safely! Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete