Sunday, February 20, 2011

What will I miss the most while I am in China

Of course I will miss my wife but I wonder what things I will long to have while I am away.  Maris had laughed about people that had missed pop tarts when he was in Luxembourg, but I do wonder what I will want to do when I get back, where will I want to go, or what will I want to eat.
Another thing I have thought about is how will it feel to meet people that I have been in contact with through email but have never seen or heard speak.  I do wonder what type of imagine my mind has of the people I have yet to meet.
Time is ticking down.  Only a few more days to worry about what I did not pack, if the bags are over weight, or if we have Visas.   Actually the Visa is a real worry.  Everyone says we will have them Tuesday and they will bring them to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment