Monday, February 28, 2011

New Post This is the view from my apartment balcony.  Lots of construction going on in the area.  Actually all over the city.  The city has about 8 million people and for China, that is not a large city.  The balcony is where I hang my clothes to dry.  The have a rack with hangers on it.  I did not realize that it was raised up and stored out of the way.  I am tall enough to still use it.  Tomorrow we will start taking classes.  I think everyone is ready to get started and get back to a daily routine.  Tonight I will have dinner with Katie Evans, the lady from England, that also works here and has taught the same type of class that I will be teaching. I hope to get some more information.  It will be nice to be able to actually talk and not have to email.

1 comment:

  1. This great view AND frequent fireworks? lucky, lucky you.

    ReplyDelete