Monday, February 28, 2011

Shaanxi History Museum

At the Shaanxi History Museum see were able to see many artifacts from prehistoric China, through the Tang and Qin dynasties. I was going to treat this visit like a notebook stop on the ICC science field trip but I could not bring my back pack into the museum, so I hope the dynasties are correct.  The museum also had replicas of the terra cotta warriors, which we will see in the near future.  Right now I am just trying to get use to posting pictures and how best to work this Blog program.  I will post a few more things that I hope will be interesting.   As you can see this is a picture of an old pot that caught my eye.
While we were driving to the museum we were on a two lane highway and I could see five cars in front of the bus and they were all in their own lane.  At the museum you could get your picture taken by the "no pictures" sign.  Everyone had a camera, even though it was posted not to take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hey.Eric.have u planned to go to Bingmayong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew all those notebook stops on the field trip would be useful training for more life adventures. Too bad you couldn't take it in to the museum but the photo is nice. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete