Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GuZheng fingers

This is how you play the Guzheng. You wrap your fingers with these picks and stroke the instrument.  It does make a very nice sound.  I enjoy the Chinese music a lot.  I will be going to Beijing on Thursday to spend time with James Zhang, the Chinese exchange student that lived with us for a school year, while attending Central High School.  It will be good to see him again, meet his family, and see things like the Great Wall.  When I return from Beijing I will have two weeks left in Xian and then we all return to the USA.  So much to do in a short time.  The students are a little loud tonight and we have other people on our floor.  I was concerned they would keep them up but some of the reason for the noise is the excitement of the new people helping them party.  Lao Wai, you can never trust them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment