Thursday, May 12, 2011

The trip back to Xian

For a town of 1000 people they sure do have a great train station.  On this train we do have a sleeping seat.  I can tell because the amount of money the ticket was.  No reason not to go on and have teacheres take you around the complex.
This is the middle bunk in the sleeping car.  
This is Zhang Kai and our new friends from Jordan.  They were in China to try and work out the details for a new fertilizer plant.  They were only on the train with us for four hours.  They said it was difficult traveling here because of their food restrictions.  I only have the one food restriction, if I don't like it I don't eat it.

They got off at Lanzhou and about 11 pm I went to sleep and slept pretty good all the way to Xian.  Once I was back in town it was time to go check on Dr. Murphy.  It is better to sleep in a bed even if it is part of the traim ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment