Friday, April 15, 2011

Dancing tonight and nice weather

I will take part in the folk dancing tonight.  It was on Thursday but I think he is going to move it to Friday nights.  So today I have played rugby and tonight I will do folk dancing.  I had a Chinese Language class this afternoon.   So busy here.  During rugby practice I actually ran around long enough to be tired and wanted the game to end or to take a break and drink water.  Thirty minutes of running up and down the sports field is enough for me.  At least my legs feel better now than the first week of practice or the second week.  Yesterday during class I heard music not the kind of music that makes you think the band is playing but the kind that makes you think the Ice Cream truck is near.  So I lost my concentration and finally asked what is the music for, and told them in my country this music means the Ice Cream truck is near.  They laughed because when I looked out the window I could see the maintenance staff was spraying water on the streets to keep the dust down.  I hear ice cream music and I get hungry even through our ice cream truck does not have good ice cream.  The sound of the ice cream truck makes me hungry.  You can get some ice cream on the street here, but it justs looks like ice cream, and is cold, but it in not really ice cream or very good.   I may try something at the cafeteria from the little freezers and see if that stuff is any good, or I could have some a the Bell Tower with a cup of real coffee.   Time to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment