Monday, April 4, 2011

little side streets

Xian is full of little side streets that contain little restaurants and shops.  These are off of the main streets.  You can find many cheap meals here and meet interesting people.  The food is good here.
Not only is thing bowl of Jaio Zi, dumplings, very good to eat, it is about 80 cents to buy.  Do you realize how difficult is going to be to return home and go out to eat.  Everything is so cheap when you are use to paying USA dollars.  I guess I will adjust some how.  I probably need to return to the Green Molly Pub and buy some expensive Irish beers to help me adjust.

2 comments:

  1. they have Irish beer there?????? Xi'an is a great historical city. :))) even though I have never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find Irish beer. You just have to look for it and pay the price.

    ReplyDelete