Friday, April 1, 2011

How long have you lived in China, Ma?

On Saturdays we get to take the campus bus to the Metro International Market and shop for food that is foreign to China.  It is not such a big deal but still we look forward to it.  It is one of the perks.  Since we have the holiday, Tomb Sweeping Day, the faculty has to work on Saturday, so we can have Monday and Tuesday off.  I just heard the bus to the Metro will be on Sunday this week.  I called Tim and told him and he said, " I would think that is something they would have told us."  I said, "how long have you lived in China."  We seem to get all our information at the last minute.  I had my TA ask me today if I needed a class roster.  That would help since it is week 6 now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,Eric. Have you contacted Matt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not. I need to try and do that. I did send him an email but who knows where that went.

    ReplyDelete