Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Email problems at ICC

I am having some problems with my ICC email.  I can not log on.  I think because I have only been using the web mail, that my password has expired, probably because I would not have gotten the reminders to change it, like I do at work.  I hope I can get this straightened out. It should happen in time.  Or I can use my QQ account and just run my life from the world of QQ.  This weekend we will visit the Terra Cotto Warriors and see a show called The Everlasting Regret.  It should be interesting.  I called my friend and former teacher, Lin Xiaoling, today and talked to her on Skype. It was good to hear her voice again.  She is one of my favorite people.  I did enjoy taking her to Pike County to see a different type of life in America.  I know that with all the modern devices we have the world is getting smaller every year but it is still difficult to have friends that are half way around the world, in another time zone, and in a different day.  When we lived in the big world that we had years ago I would never had met her.  I guess I like this world better than the one I grow up in.  I just have to find the time to travel to Xiamen and visit my friends.  Everyone I talk to says that Xiamen is a beautiful city and that I will like it.  I hope to get there before I return.  If any of you are interested in seeing what China is like I do suggest you google english.cctv.com and watch their Travelogue series.  I have written about this before, but you will get a chance to see and learn a little more about this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment