Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rugby team picture

Had rugby practice today and after practice we had a team picture.  The Chinese players all called me, YeYe, and said that means best player.  They also all laughed.  It was, YeYe, and they used the second tone.  It must mean best player because why would they lie to me. I had a great veggie sandwich for about 30 today.  It was really good; a mixture of seaweed, cabbage, cucumber, tofu, potato, carrots, and other stuff and it had a little spice.  I could eat this very often and probably will.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. It looks like you are already back in America. I play for Chengdu's rugby club, and was trying to find out if there is a team from Xi'an. Looks like there is one. There are many clubs, and we would like to play against more. Can you put me in contact with those from Xi'an?

    ReplyDelete